Friday, February 06, 2009

Wisconsin Firsts

This past week I...
1) went running when it was 28 degree's out and while there was still snow on the ground. And I considered it warm and quite a lovely experience.
2) bought meat out of the back of someone's car. (There's a family near by that owns a farm and sells meat to various people, they come to the office every once in a while. Considering all my co-workers are still alive...I thought I'd give it a try).

I think all I need to do now is go deer hunting and I might be able to call myself a true Wisconsinite.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:18 AM

    Hahah! That's amazing! So who was it that runs? And runs in the winter, at that!

    That meat sounds delicious...

    but then again, there are few foods Sarah makes that I don't think are delicious. :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, nice. i am pretty sure that i would NEVER call 28 degrees warm, but then again i have NEVER lived anywhere but where 65 degrees is considered cold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...yes! running in snow is fun. I've done it.

    ReplyDelete