Monday, February 01, 2010

You Know it's been a rough weekend when...

...you can't escape Chuck Norris!

Friday Night:  Chuck Norris kept popping onto the TV screen advertizing the "Total Gym" while I was surfing for something better to watch. 

Saturday Evening: He was sighted at our local Christian Bookstore.  Why they were selling his book "Black Belt Patriotism" along with the "Chuck Norris official Fact book"...I'm not quite sure.

Saturday Night:  Chuck Norris chased me through the Jungle and tried to kill me because I mocked his book.

Sunday Morning: Went to church and tried to clense my mind of Chuck Norris.

Sunday Evening:  Ran into Chuck again at the grocery store.  He was trying to sell us his old videos for $3.  We held our ground and said no.
Monday:  No Chuck yet...I'm praying this will be a more normal week.

1 comment: