Monday, July 12, 2010

Place Earwigs Should Never Tread

Last night I was going through my normal nightly routine.  Take a shower, get a drink of water, brush my teeth and so forth leading up to the final step of popping in my oh so 90's looking aqua marine colored retainers.  I pick them up, slide them into my mouth and think, "that's weird,  it feels like there's a ball of hair stuck on one of the wires".  I immediately pull them back out and to my utter horror an ear wig falls out of my mouth.  I'm not sure who was more revolted, the ear wig, me, or Matt who had to kill the earwig.

Lets just say, I had the weirdest dreams last night because of that little incident.

2 comments:

  1. AUGH!!! That's horrible! Those things are terrifying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:21 PM

    OH NO!!!!
    Poor Sarah------Matt's a big boy-he'll get over killing a bug
    ;-}
    Mom K

    ReplyDelete