Tuesday, November 01, 2011

What's Better than a Pumpking Spice Latte?

A Starbucks Peppermint Mocha.

I just got an email saying that the holiday drinks are now out. I'm a little sad that they have them out before Thanksgiving. In fact when it comes to the whole holiday season, I feel like Thanksgiving kind of get's the raw end of the deal.

However, I might be able to handle the commercilism with a peppermint mocha in hand.

Hmmmm...I feel like I'm contradicting myself.

Either way, what's amusing to me is that I actually connect peppermint mocha's with InterVarsity conferences. They were often a slice of sanity amongst the chaos and hectic schedule. This might be the first year (in at least 5 or 6 years) I don't have a conference to be at...I wonder if that will taint my peppermint mocha experience at all.

I guess I'm willing to chance it.

No comments:

Post a Comment