Sunday, November 12, 2006

Apology to Mom

Over the past weeks it's become apparent that I owe an apology to my Mother. For years I have balked at her kindly suggestions to wear stockings of any form. Any that I owned remained hidden in the back of my dresser in hopes that they might someday decide they are board sitting around and get up and walk away while I'm not looking. However, since moving to Wisconsin I have discovered that stockings are wonderful things. And despite how I feel about their fashionability, are essential. So Mom...you were right all along about wearing stockings and I now faithfully wear them in an effort not to freeze!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:40 PM

    Matty
    You are forgiven
    I am happy you have come to your senses
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:51 PM

    Hey Matt, I know it wasn't you 'cause you have always been a big fan of socks. So, you don't have to worry, every thing is OK here.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete