Friday, June 27, 2008

I want to play soccer again…

This is Matt by the way…

After looking at some cool soccer pics I found that I have had several soccer dreams lately, and I just found this video on a photo blog I visit.

It really makes me want to play soccer again, but I know that I would really have to work at it to get back to the shape that I was in and obtain the agility that my mind thinks it still can do…plus I don’t think that I could ever play in the European Finals like I had always dreamed.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:13 AM

    LOVE the film!!!
    Are you watching the Premier League Finals tomorrow?
    We had so much fun watching you all play soccer. GREAT MEMORIES
    Of course you could get in better shape.
    ONE STEP AT A TIME
    Love you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete