Monday, October 13, 2008

Birthday Fun

Well, we've made it through two weeks of birthday fun (matt's was two weeks ago, and mine this past week) and we can now both officially say we are 28. I'm looking forward to being 28...I'm not really sure why but I think 28 always seemed like a cool year. We'll see if it turns out to be such.

To celebrate my birthday I finally broke down and got snowboots. I've managed to go two years in Wisconsin without them but decided that if we really are going to get the predicted 120 inches of snow this winter...it might be a worthwhile investment. We also went out and saw "Get Smart" which I have to admit has become one of my new favorite movies. Matt's still trying to figure out how I can like that movie since I'm not a huge fan of slap stick comedy. I guess it'll just be one of life's mysteries!

1 comment: