Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Disruption

While I love vacations...it really does disrupt normal schedules. We had been out in California a few weeks ago, and I'm still feeling like I am trying to get back into a normal schedule again. But on the fun side, garden is partially planted...farmers market has now started again...it's been in the 60's and 70's for two weeks now. On the not so fun side I've been sitting in 12 hour meetings all week and this weekend will be sitting in another meeting for church (which should be interesting...we have a person coming in to do a healing seminar...we'll see how that goes)...oh well, I guess no garden for me this weekend. :( But on the positive side, there's a huge garage sale that starts tomorrow at a church in a near by town. Funky clothes and old Tupperware here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment