Friday, January 22, 2010

New on my Blog reading list

So I confess that I've become a blog groupy of several sites.  I never thought I would...but there are a few ones out there that I've come to enjoy.  Thought I'd pass them along.

Alan Reifman's Emerging Adulthood Page: Yup...this is my nerdy one that I keep up with for work.  Alan studies emerging adulthood and posts related articles or research he comes across.  My only complaint is that he doesn't post very often.

Ed Stetzer's Life Way Research Blog:  Usualy has a few good posts each week on recent Christian research or teaching he's done. 

Copyblogger: Another nerdy one that I enjoy for work.  Has great posts on communicating via email, websites and other electronic mediums.  Not only do they post a new one each day, they can also be fairly entertaining.

Donald Miller's Blog:  So I geneally like his books...makes sense that I'd like his blog.   Best part is he sometimes will post chapters from up coming books and ask for feedback. 

So those are my favorite new ones.  Any ones you know of I should start checking out?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:05 PM

    Sarah
    I forgot to tell you.......
    The wool sweater you got me for Christmas a couple of years ago keeps me SO warm out at the train platform. It has been great to wear this last week!!!
    Thank you!!!!
    Mom K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you might be interested in following a blog that I listed on my most recent post http://2kmoral.blogspot.com/2010/01/fundraising-as-ministry.html

    There is a guy who does some blogging about fundraising. Might be interesting for you at work.

    ReplyDelete