Monday, July 25, 2011

In honor of my sister....

I had to re-post this after seeing it on a friends blog (http://robsoup.blogspot.com/2011/07/close-to-home.html). This sums up beautifully my thoughts on crazy people (like my sister) who have gotten into running lately.

(Although sadly I find myself secretly envious of people who can run farther than 5 miles and have found myself attempting to run further and further at the gym this past month. Why is running so addictive? Still though...I don't think I'll ever be crazy enough to run a marathon.)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:02 PM

    SO funny, but true!!
    Yes, he died. Now millions do it for FUN!
    Just heard two LIVE runners speaking of their addiction!!! You'll be one soon. In the mean time CONGRATULATIONS AMY!!!
    Mom K

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love it!! I totally hear myself saying those things.... miss you guys! hope you're doing well =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone gets a medal...no matter how long it takes them. You and I need to do a half marathon sometime. ;) We can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, speaking of running. You just reminded me, I need to go on a run today =)

    ReplyDelete