Monday, October 24, 2011

"I Was Once a Witch"

Ok, I didn't write this article...but I thought it was great and a powerful testimony about how God can save the most unlikely people. Plus it's about an InterVarsity alum...and I'm all over that :)

"After finally saying “yes” to her persistent roommates’ invitation to an InterVarsity large group, Sarah Sumpolec heard a striking message about altars and sacrifices. She knew about altars and sacrifices. As a practicing witch, she had once set up an altar in her room. But the speaker talked about a different kind of sacrifice. Explaining Old Testament passages about the sacrifices of Elijah and Isaac, the speaker discussed what it means for Christians today to be living sacrifices to God"....Read "I Was Once a Witch"

No comments:

Post a Comment