Friday, February 17, 2012

Pintrest Experiments


About a month ago, I finally gave Pintrest a try...and yes it is as addictive as everyone says it is. I discovered two things on Pintrest however that I did more with than just post to my board: "How to Make Ricotta Cheese" and a "Soft Block with Ribbon Loops".


How to Make Ricotta Cheese: I gave this a try this past weekend and it worked. I can't believe how simple it was. I don't think that I'll make ricotta cheese from scratch all the time, but I might for special occasions. I ended up using it in a lasagna (picture above) and it was super good.

Soft Block with Ribbon Loops: Here's the version from Babyville Boutique...
And here's my version:

What's so great about these is that they use up scrap material or charm squares beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment