Monday, November 12, 2012

Popcorn Stitch Hat





I've taken a small break from quilting to work on a crochet hat for the kiddo. I've found that crocheting is a lot easier to manage with an active 4 month old. I can do a few stitches and then put it down whereas sewing takes a lot more to pull everything out, get everything situation, and then start.

I'm actually not much of a crocheter. I know two stitches...and I used them both on this hat.

I also ended up making the hat a bit to big. But I figure that's better than too small. At the rate our daughter's growing, she'll fit into it in no time at all.

4 comments:

  1. Sarah--what a great cap, it will even keep her ears warm
    GOOD JOB!
    She is darling in it right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah. i think you could make millions of babies fashionable. Start up business? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:33 PM

    Good job! It is so cute on Emma. We love it. Grandma and Grandpa Hauptman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this
    Her lips are saying "Hi, Grandma. Hi Grandpa" (and that is for all of the Grand parents)

    ReplyDelete