Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Add Campaign for Cingular

Did you know that your cell phone can double as a baby monitor? Neither did I until a few days ago when a very wise and creative staff worker, whose kid I've been watching, enlightened me to this wonderful concept. Since most plans now allow you to talk to other people with the same plan and since most couples generally have plans with the same carrier, one parent will leave their phone on speaker and call the other parent. The other parent then answers the phone, plugs in their ear piece and away they go from the room with baby firmly connected to their ear. Amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:57 AM

    I saw that... This will be the perfect new marketing ploy for geeky moms and dads. Now if they can only work out the science with all that radiation in cell phones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I think I might start a study on these staff kids and monitor how many of them get tumors by the time they are 16 or grow a third leg.

    ReplyDelete