Monday, June 11, 2007

Prayer and Praise


It being that both Matt and I seem to have the Monday blahs, it seemed like a good time to post a few prayer requests. If you're willing, pray for a few of these right now as you read.

  • Matt found out this weekend that he will be back in Canada next month photographing the IFES world conference. It's about a week and a half long convention and already Matt is feeling the pressure to get his environmental piece finished for the convention and get himself prepared for being there.
  • I am in the midst of entering in all our recent graduating seniors and I feel like for every pile I accomplish, 10 more arise. Pray that I wouldn't get discouraged as I "feel" like I am falling behind.
  • This coming weekend, our church is hosting an face painting booth at a local strawberry festival. Pray that while this is a booth hosted by the festival, we would still have some great interactions with people in the community and event organizers.
  • With Matt doing weddings now almost every weekend, pray for wisdom for the both of us to find time both for God and each other.

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that Enisa will be at World Conference, so be sure to find her and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I"m super excited about that. Matt will be there for sure and I'm trying to figure out a way to get up there for a few days. Are you going up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:16 PM

    Yes Sarah, do go! That would really be nice. You could visit with good friends while Matt works. WOW!
    Oh Matty, the photo is beautiful!
    love
    mom k

    ReplyDelete