Friday, September 21, 2007

Inspiration

Last weekend I (Sarah) got to go to a quilt expo here in town. It was crazy. People out here are crazy quilters and have way to much time on their hands. But it was fun looking at how different each quilt was as well as all the hundreds of vendors and their fabrics. Definitely not good for the pocket book.

However I'm now inspired to finish up my current projects so I can start on some new ones and try to incorporate some new ideas and techniques into the piece! Maybe someday I can figure out how to do something like the one pictured that received best in show...but again I think I might be aiming to high.

In other news, Matt travels again this weekend to Rhode Island. He's excited about going but still a bit tired from his last trip...so any prayers would be welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment