Thursday, August 30, 2012

Favorite Baby Items So Far

There are so many baby items out there, one of the things I wondered about pre-baby was which of all those items would I really end up appreciating the most. So far, these have been my favorite items (and favorite because they've been a life-saver for our cranky baby and tired parents).


Moby Wrap: I feared this would be to complicated to figure out how to use, but it was actually pretty simple once I got the hang of it. Our kiddo fusses a bit when first going in, but once I start walking she usually calms right down.


Miracle Blanket: So this might just be because our kiddo is long, but this has worked way better than the swaddling blankets. It fits her better and she doesn't break out of it quite so easily.


The Kindle: I love how I can hold it with one hand and turn pages with that same hand while holding or rocking a baby. Amazing!!!  I'm surprised they haven't done an ad campaign based on that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment