Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Controversy Over Wright

I have to admit that while I haven't followed this political controversy closely at all, I have been curious to get a fuller picture of both the sermon snippets floating around the media as well as the man behind the statements. I was glad to finally find a program that looked into this controversy a bit more than just a 30 second sound bite.

While the statements are still hard to hear, the context was extremely helpful to hear. If you're like me and want a different take on this whole controversy than what the mainstream media is offering, I recommend taking the time to watch this interview. It's a bit long but I think worth it. And I think it offers some food for thought for those who of us who are Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment